RYTON ORGANIC GARDENS
Ryton Organic Gardens is a registered charity who dedicates there time bringing together people who share a common belief - that organic growing is essential for a healthy and sustainable world. They also house a world renown heritage seed collection.
Pure Office Solutions Ltd were given the opportunity to help Ryton Organic Gardens re-fit there office space.
The works were extensive and following planning meetings Pure Office Solutions were able to provide a deign which incorporated everything they needed in the office space and within their budget.
- Delap existing benching, flooring, lighting, existing bathroom suite including tiling,
- Supply skips
- Disconnect and relocate existing kitchen pipework,
- Supply and install new LED lighting,
- Prep all walls and ceiling for painting,
- Prep and level flooring,
- Lay safety flooring with welded joints and sit on skirting,
- Form new door opening to access main office are from kitchen,
- Remove existing glazing and supply and install 100mm stud partition,
- Supply and install timber oak door,
- Supply and install new kitchen to include; base units, wall unit, laminate worktop, single bowl sink and mixer tap, plinth, splashback and under sink water heater,
- Supply and install 75mm sound improved partition system with 2x oak door sets,
- Supply and install two new toilet suites, sink and hand dryer, towel rail, box in pipework and re-tile,
- Block off existing loft access,
- Form new loft access within suspended ceiling, install safety balustrade, supply and install fire resistant loft ladder and boards,
- Supply and install dimmable emergency lighting system,
- Supply and install new black out vertical blinds and white out privacy window film,
- Space planning,
- Bespoke office furniture,
- Furniture installation,
- Relocate extraction cabinet,
- Supply and install new air conditioning unit in server room,
- Install new power and data connections throughout
- Supply and install Jumbo fire resistant stud partition with 100mm insulation,
- Supply and install heating, cooling and air purification with dehumidifier units throughout,
- Replace external doors to push bar to open,
- Supply and install new suspended LED lighting for main office.
This was an extensive project.
Pure Office Solutions Ltd worked tirelessly to ensure this project was completed on time and within the budget.
The changes made to the building meant the office flowed more logically.
Staff can now enjoy new toilet and kitchen areas.
The customer was very pleased with the final outcome.
Warning: Attempt to read property "src" on null in /var/www/vhosts/pureofficesolutions.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/bb-ultimate-addon/modules/uabb-image-carousel/includes/frontend.php on line 36
/var/www/vhosts/pureofficesolutions.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/bb-ultimate-addon/modules/uabb-image-carousel/includes/frontend.php on line 41
Warning: Attempt to read property "title" on null in /var/www/vhosts/pureofficesolutions.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/bb-ultimate-addon/modules/uabb-image-carousel/includes/frontend.php on line 41