Daymer Ingredients Limited is a privately-owned ingredients supplier to the food industry.
Pure Office Solutions were appointed as the principle contractor for Daymer's move to a new purpose-built head office.
The new unit was just an empty shell. Pure we took the project from initial design through to a fully functioning space which meets their individual needs as a business.
Our turn-key design and build fit out solution covered all aspects of the impending move.
- Office Space Planning and 2D CAD Drawings.
- Installation of Mezzanine floor.
- Install two new windows to exterior of the building.
- Install external cladding.
- Install dry lining to external walls.
- Design and Install Partition walls.
- Install Suspended Ceiling throughout with LED lighting.
- Install flooring throughout including; carpet tiles, Karndean wooden and Polysafe flooring.
- Design and Install new welfare facilities including new and disabled toilets.
- Install Air conditioning and heating units.
- Design and install a professional development kitchen.
- Install data and network connections and cabling.
- New electrical installations.
- Painting and decorating throughout.
- Install fire alarm system compliant to current regulations.
- Install new gas boiler.
- Install security door entry system.
This was a very extensive project. We transformed a shell of a warehouse into a purpose-built head office. Every aspect of the build was done to the highest of standards.
Daymer now have a two-storey office which not only provides everything they need to continue growing their business but also scope for the building to grow and adapt as and when required.