Our Projects - Daymer Ingredients - Head Office Relocation
Daymer Ingredients Limited is a privately-owned ingredients supplier to the food industry. Their product range includes commodity & speciality food ingredients, components for flavour preparations and a range of functional blended products that help food manufacturers generate desirable texture, flavour and colour in their recipes and formulations.
We were appointed as the principle contractor for their extensive move to a new purpose-built head office.
Our turn-key design and build fit out solution covered all aspects of the impending move.
Following extensive planning meetings, the work was given the go ahead.
- Office Space Planning and 2D CAD Drawings.
- Installation of Mezzanine floor.
- Install two new windows to exterior of the building.
- Install external cladding.
- Install dry lining to external walls.
- Design and Install Partition walls.
- Install Suspended Ceiling throughout with LED lighting.
- Install flooring throughout including; carpet tiles, Karndean wooden and Polysafe flooring.
- Design and Install new welfare facilities including new and disabled toilets.
- Install Air conditioning and heating units.
- Design and install a professional development kitchen.
- Install data and network connections and cabling.
- New electrical installations.
- Painting and decorating throughout.
- Install fire alarm system compliant to current regulations.
- Install new gas boiler.
- Install security door entry system.
This was a very extensive project. We transformed a shell of a warehouse into a purpose-built head office. Every aspect of the build was done to the highest of standards. Daymer now have a two-storey office which not only provides everything they need to continue growing their business but also scope for the building to grow and adapt as and when required.