WCS CARE - THE LIMES
WCS Care is a registered charity with 13 care homes across Warwickshire.
Our client required an existing bathroom converted into a wet room. Our team at Pure Office Solutions carried out a site inspection and assessed the work required. Upon meeting satisfactory requirements and standards our team carried out the conversion efficiently without affecting the daily operation of the care home.
- Strip up and dispose all existing bathroom fittings including all floor coverings, existing door and frame
- Door relocation - Cut and open new opening within bathroom wall and install new timber frame
- Complete electrical rewire
- Build false wall behind shower and toilet location
- New pipe work and isolation
- Cut out floor and install walk in shower tray
- Screed and prep flooring for wet room
- Supply and install new safety flooring
- Cap and cover edges
- Supply and install new bathroom suite to include; toilet, sink with paddle taps, shower value mixer with DM chrome shower head and rail, chrome grab rail sets, mirror, toilet roll, towel rails and shower rail
- Prep, supply and install 2.5 stain finish hygienic cladding panels to walls
- Install new shower extraction fan to back wall with new isolation switch
- Install bathroom dome LED lighting and emergency
- Install night light spotlight and rework switching and new switch
- Install new shaving point, test and certify
- Decoration and painting
The preparation at WCS Care – The Limes to install a wet room comprised the removal of the existing bathroom fixtures including flooring and wallpaper. Our team also relocated the door to maximise the capacity of the room. Flooring and electrical worked followed and the bathroom components were neatly installed.
Our client was very pleased with the overall bathroom conversion.