Our Projects - ROSTI - Head Office Relocation
The Brief - Phase One
Rosti Automotive are a long-established designer and manufacturer of precision components and assemblies for the Automotive Sector.
We were appointed as the principle contractor for their extensive move to a new purpose-built head office.
Our turn-key design and build fit out solution covered all aspects of the impending move.
Following extensive planning meetings, the design process and technical schedule was agreed.
- Office Space Planning and 2D CAD Drawings.
- New electrical installation throughout the building.
- New data connections installed throughout the building.
- Design and Install Partition walls.
- Install Suspended Ceiling throughout with LED lighting.
- Install flooring throughout including; carpet tiles and Karndean wooden flooring.
- Design and Install new welfare facilities including new and disabled toilets.
- Install a functioning shower room.
- Design and install Kitchenette.
- Install Air conditioning and heating units.
- Painting and decorating throughout.
- Build a server room.
- Supply and Install Media including Plasma TV’s and Projectors for meeting rooms.
- Sound proofing offices.
- Supply and install office furniture including height adjustable desks and bespoke reception desk.
Phase One of the project was very extensive. We completely transformed a shell of an office into a purpose-built, modern head office. Every aspect of the build was done to the highest of standards. The space available was utilised to be most effective, offering a spacious and comfortable working environment with modern kitchen and welfare facilities for staff and visitors. The reception area was designed for maximum impact with a bespoke reception counter and seating upholstered in the corporate colours.
The Brief - Phase Two
Phase Two of the project was to redesign and refurbish the first floor of the new head office building.
- Design and create three new Director offices.
- Update and enhance the lighting.
- Install Power and Data connections.
- Install flooring throughout.
- Install a fully functional shower room and welfare facilities.
- Design and install a kitchenette.
- Painting and Decorating throughout.
- Install security lighting to the outside of the building.
Phase two of the fit-out project, brought the whole building together. Now the first floor matched the rest of the building with three new director offices, welfare facilities and kitchenette.