OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECTS
THE CHERRY ON THE CAKE
The only way to finish off your space is to pick the right furniture.
With so many different options it can be a bit of a minefield. Especially when you are working to a budget and want to make the best use of the space.
Pure Office Solutions have a team of designers ready and waiting to help you choose the right furniture for the right price. We can help you with space planning and choosing the right colour finish to complete your office space and make it somewhere very special.
Check out some of our completed furniture projects below...
CLICK ON A CUSTOMER TO VIEW PROJECT
QUALITY MANAGMENT SYSTEM
- ISO 9001 is the world’s most recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard
The standard is based on 7 quality management principles, including having a strong customer focus, the involvement of top management, and a drive for continual improvement.
The seven quality management principles are:
1 – Customer focus
2 – Leadership
3 – Engagement of people
4 – Process approach
5 – Improvement
6 – Evidence-based decision making
7 – Relationship management
FINISHES & INTERIORS SECTOR
- Representing all aspects of commercial interior fit-outs, refurbishment and building finishes FIS provides specifiers with a single source of quality interior specialists.
- FIS actively promotes good practice in the interiors sector to enable clients to achieve the high-quality projects to which they aspire, and is keenly involved with industry training and health and safety issues.
- Part of their mission is to raise, maintain and ensure continuity of standards and to be a source of quality membership, giving specifiers peace of mind that the FIS member they engage will provide excellent service and results.
- Membership is not automatic, and applicants are subject to strict vetting procedures.
- Not only are members vetted on application, they are vetted every three years to ensure that they continue to meet the high standards
- FIS demands. Ongoing vetting comprises an on-site assessment, plus a detailed documentary review.
The SafeContractor scheme provides a health and safety audit service for contractors who want to reassure their clients that health and safety is being handled correctly and sufficiently on their sites.
Their qualified auditors review health and safety policies, procedures and documentation, taking into consideration trade, industry sector and business size. As a result, their safety audits are tailored to suit individual businesses, to assess whether there is suitable and sufficient health and safety compliant.