PARKER E-ACT ACADEMY
The Parker E-ACT Academy is a secondary school for 11–18 year old children with academy status situated in Daventry, Northamptonshire, England.
After successfully winning the tender we were asked to provide a number services during the academy’s closure to students during lock down/summer holidays. There was paramount importance for all works to be completed before students return in the September.
- Install a Jumbo stud partition wall
- Replace carpet in certain areas
- Install a toughened glass sliding door
- Replace a sliding door to a swing door
- Divide 2 classrooms into 4 class rooms using partition walls
- Install new fire door
- Install new LED lighting in new classrooms
- Install new electrical connections
- Install non-slip Safety flooring
- Painting & decorating
- Create staff hub area
- Install new air conditioning unit
- Knocked down a wall and install new lintels
- Install a suspended ceiling in new classrooms
- Replace a double door
- Install new Patson electronic door access system
This was a very extensive project taking a total of 6 weeks to fully complete. We managed to complete the works within the time frame given. When the children and staff returned in September from their extended time off they were welcomed to a clean and refreshed academy with new classrooms that help the conform to the new social distancing 'bubble system'.
By removing the turn styles in the entrance area students were able to enter the school much quicker.