BOMBARDIER SERVICES (UK) LTD
Bombardier is a world leading manufacturer of business aircrafts with a global network of service centres.
Pure Office Solutions were given the opportunity to submit a tender to supply new office furniture for there new multi-million pound custom built service centre based in Kent.
The tender included standard office furniture to include, desks, meeting tables, pedestals, seating and storage for over 100 employees but also including fitting out their canteen area, locker rooms, crew rest area to include small kitchenette and fixed bench seating, customer lobby to include high-end soft seating and bespoke coffee tables and reception counter. As well as work benches and seating for the various service rooms.
After submitting our tender and following extensive meetings to discuss their individual needs Pure Office Solutions successfully won the bid.
Now the work really started to ensure everything was ordered and installed within a particular time frame.
- Space planning across 51,541 sq feet of customer lobby, offices, aircraft hanger and service rooms.
- Supply and install office furniture across 8 offices including executive furniture and 5 meeting rooms.
- Source and install Bespoke office furniture to fit the clients exact requirements. This included bespoke reception counter, side tables to include smart charge and power supply, glass top coffee tables and meeting tables.
- Source, supply and install canteen area to include high and low dining tables and chairs, fixed benches upholstered in durable wipe clean fabric and matching fixed dining booths with tables.
- Source, supply and install DeRatt fire proof cupboards.
- Furniture installation across all offices within 5 working days.
- Source and supply dry lockers for male and female locker rooms. Lockers to incorporate sloping tops, fixed cantilever benches - all to match existing finishes.
- Supply and install high-end soft seating for customer lobby.
- Supply and install LAB20 counter tops in service rooms.
Bombardier was a fantastic project.
We loved being apart of such a large project and bringing together the vision of the client.
All furniture supplied matched their exact requirements.
The forefront of this project was quality and durability.
We were able to have everything installed within the clients timeframe to ensure they had everything ready for their grand opening.
This project did not come without its challenges. The scale of the building was the largest we have ever worked on. This made the furniture installation a challenge especially keeping track of deliveries, but with our extensive plans this went off without any hitches.
Overall the client was extremely happy with the final outcome.