Inspire Insurance are a multi award winning insurance broker based in Coventry.
They required our services to move to a brand-new office. They wanted to transform the space into a vibrant and modern open plan space with welfare and social spaces for staff and visitors. Create private meeting and training areas as well as supply and install brand new furniture.
Following Phase one of the project Inspire Insurance contracted us again to complete some additional works on their new offices. This included creating two new manager offices within the existing open plan office.
- Office Space Planning and 2D CAD Drawings.
- Strip out existing areas.
- Re-carpet the whole office.
- Reconfigure electrics, cabling and power points.
- Design and install two new Kitchens on Ground floor and first floor.
- Install partition walls for new offices, kitchen and training room.
- Install Frameless Glass Partitions for meeting room.
- Design, supply and install new office furniture and seating.
- Extend existing kitchen.
All work took approximately 4 weeks to complete. The office is now a bright, open plan space with a modern meeting room fitted with frameless glass partitioning, plasma screen and data connection points. High quality, Burmatex Eco flooring was laid throughout for continuity. Two kitchenettes with all the mod-cons were installed for employee comfort and use. Furniture was chosen to utilise the space with extra storage and clever use of corporate colours in the screens and seating.
Phase two of the project did pose some challenges as we had to make these significant changes in a working office. The priority was to make sure we did not disturb the rest of the office or prohibit work being able to take place. This required us to do majority of the work out of hours, ensuring all staff were up and working again the following day.