Fuel Recruitment is based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. They provide a first-class recruiting service throughout the UK.
Pure Office Solutions Ltd were first given the opportunity to completely fit-out the toilets for Fuel Recruitment. This included the male, female and disabled toilets which were old and very out dated.
Following on from the toilet re-fit we were then appointed to re-fit the offices over two floors including new flooring throughout, painting and decorating and new office furniture.
- Complete delap of male, female and disabled toilet facilities including: removing existing flooring, lighting, toilets, sinks, cubicles, IPS concealed ducting and radiators,
- Smoothing walls ready for painting,
- Install block tiles,
- Upgrade lighting to LED,
- Re-work plumbing and install new vertical single panel radiator,
- Re-work water and waste pipes and install large double wall hung sink,
- Box in waste and water pipes,
- Screed floor and lay new luxury vinyl grade flooring,
- Install new single (male toilet) and double (female toilet) toilet cubicle,
- Install new urinal,
- Install new hand dryer,
- Install Doc M Pack in ground floor disabled toilet,
- New carpet installed through office and entrance hallway
- Painting and decorating offices
- Space planning
- Supply and install new office furniture
The upgrades to the welfare facilities has made a huge difference to the general look and feel to the area. Gone are the tired and outdated fixtures and fittings, now they have three modern toilets inline with building regulations.
The LED lighting upgrade also means they will see savings in the electricity usage.
The new flooring laid throughout the building is hardwearing and modular basically meaning individual tiles can be replaced due to wear and tear over time rather than having to replace the flooring in the whole area.
The new office furniture is modern, sleek and hard wearing. The furniture installed comes with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee as standard giving them piece of mind for the future.
Fuel Recruitment were very pleased with the end result.