False ceilings are artificial ceilings that are created as a lowered extension of the existing ceiling. The gap between the actual ceiling and the false ceiling is used to install lighting and also air conditioning vents. However due to the development within design, they are now used in households too.
Advantages of false ceilings
There are many advantages to false ceilings. These include:
- If you have high ceilings at home, these could add to the décor and allow you to play with the lighting of your house. These ceilings allow you to add depth to the room by showcasing the gap between the high and false ceiling.
- It hides all wiring used for the lighting installed in the ceiling.
- You could add more of a pattern or carvings onto the false ceiling for more detail in a room.
- False ceilings have sound absorption capability allowing your room to be cosy and quiet.
- They are good at absorbing heat.
- Provides a smooth homogeneous surface to the roof.
- Provides fire protection.
- Conceals all pipelines and ducts from air conditioning can be hidden.
False ceiling installers
Pure Office Solutions are a reputable company, supplying and installing false ceilings. We have provided nationwide services and completed projects across the UK including offering our services to a range of businesses. No job is too big or too small for us as our skilled fitters are fully trained and we can assure you that your project is in the hands of reliable experts.
Contact us on 01926 468 668 for more details.