AGI Instruments Ltd develop and supply gas analysis products to over 35 countries worldwide.
Pure Office Solutions Ltd were given the task to assist AG Instrument's complete fit-out of their new warehouse office space.
The new office space was an empty shell and need a fully comprehensive fit-out from Mezzanine floor to new toilets and kitchen.
Following extensive planning our design incorporated all the key elements they wanted to make the office space work for them now and long into the future.
- Space planning
- Delap works including including removal of existing office and meeting room partitions, removal of kitchen units, removal of existing carpet tiles, removal of existing electric heaters and arrange hire of skips
- Install new mezzanine floor to create a large first floor area
- Install new staircase
- Painting & decorating throughout
- Carpet tiles and LVT flooring throughout
- Disabled Toilets including removing existing tiles, replacing with new tiles and install new toilets
- Supply and install new shower including electric heated towel rail
- Update lighting throughout to LED
- Install power and data connections throughout ground floor and first floor
- Supply and install air conditioning
- Built cladding to cover corrugated metal
- Supply and install part-glazed partitioning for meeting room
- Supply and install 75mm insulated partition to create separate room
- Replace all existing internal doors
- Install suspended ceiling
- Remove roller shutter door and install glazing
- Supply full kitchen including base units, draw units, worktops, splashbacks, sink with mixer taps, under counter water heater and electrical points
This project was a huge success. We were able to take an empty shell of a warehouse space and turn it into a large, fully functional workspace which meets the needs of the customer not only now but in the future.
This was achieved mainly through the implementation of a mezzanine floor which doubled the floor space. This enabled us to create a ground floor workshop area leaving the first floor dedicated to office space and meeting rooms.
One of the problems with the new office was the lack of natural daylight. By removing the roller shutter doors we were able to make the most of natural light by installing large glazed windows.
The new toilet now includes a modern fully spec disabled facilities as well as a working shower.
By upgrading the lighting the LED the customer will also see savings in the electrical charges in the future.
The customer was very happy with the finished office.