Advanced Therapeutics are a UK wide distributor of specialist medical devices based in Warwick in the west Midlands.
After extensive meetings and design proposals - major fitout work commenced to supply and install a high-quality office. The project involved installing Mezzanine floor, utility escape staircase, partitions, new kitchen unit, bathroom, and new flooring throughout.
- Supply and install mezzanine floor with utility escape staircase
- Supply and install suspended ceiling to under side on mezzanine floor
- Supply and install heavy duty steel security gate and security roller shutter
- Supply and install partition walls – Divide loading area/Reception & Warehouse
- Build and install 75mm fire line partition encase staircase
- Build 75mm partition to create toilet/shower/kitchen
- Install ventilation in the shower, kitchen and bathroom
- Supply and install kitchen units, including base units, sink with mixer tap and splash back
- Install cladding to front reception and staircase
- Plumbing: Re-work and concealment of water and waste pipes
- Install flooring throughout – nonslip safety floors, carpet tiles, grime buster barrier matting with transition trims
- Painting and decorating
Advanced Therapeutics were exceptionally pleased with the final fitout.
The built-in staircase and mezzanine floor created an extra level of space for our client, whilst the Ground Floor offered the perfect solution for a warehouse. The installed partitions offered additional rooms that served the purpose of the growing business.
The project entailed a new kitchen and bathroom unit were all completed with high spec finish. Finally, the site was further perfected with an all-round finish in decorative and paint work throughout.
The completed workplace now offered our client a modernised office with ample of space.