Protec is one of the UK’s most significant industry-leading fire detection and security companies.
Complete office fit out works were carried out in the office, boardroom, kitchen and bathroom. Given a tight deadline our team at Pure Office Solutions took full control of the site and professionally revamped it to the expectation of our client.
- Design and space planning
- Flooring throughout - Remove, prep sub floor and install wood effect vinyl flooring and carpet tiles
- Install Suspended Ceiling
- Boardroom – Installed glass Partition wall with solid toughened glass door
- Install metal electrical internal roller shutter to front door to increase security
- Kitchen – Design and install sink and wall units with doors
- Install non-return ventilation fans to bathroom and kitchen
- Install two new windows to the exterior of the building
- Installed fire alarm and smoke/heat detectors
- New electrical installations throughout
- Install data and network connections and cabling
- Air conditioning and heating units in main office
- All waste and pipes plumbing works for the bathroom, shower and kitchen
- Install water heater to supply hot water to the building
On completion our interior team provided Protec a revitalised space complete with new flooring throughout, a new kitchen unit, updated bathroom facilities and a workspace that facilitated the needs of our client. Finally, the newly added boardroom subdivided by deployment of a glass partition were welcomed by the staff and client.